3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Missing Edo pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krisztián Dancz
msg tools
Greetings,

Recently I bought a brand and factory seald new Edo board game, and when I opened the box and check the pieces I've got the same amount as the reference sheet sad. After a day or two, when my friends and I would like to play the game we noticed a green Trading Post is missing. Furthermore one of my friend play with the blue colour and he sad there is an official with just one and a half leg.

My question is this, is there any way to get these missing\damaged pieces for the boardgame?

I try to contact the publisher about 2 weeks ago, but no response. Funny, on there website there is a missing parts button in the contact panel.

That would be a pleasure if anyone could help me with some useful information with this problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
2 Weeks isn't that long, IMPO.

Here's there forum on BGG:
Queen Games

Here's a thread with someone saying they had some success after a delay and another user still waiting - included is the email for a staffer who is know to sort these things out:
Shoutout to Queen games for their help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krisztián Dancz
msg tools
Thanks for your quick reaction.

Today I get an email about the administration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.