Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does Khrug the Rebuilder work? We've played that you can choose to spend - for example - an apple and draw cards until you find a red one.

But that doesn't seem right. I had a Japanese card which did that, but had it all written out. How does Khrug work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You played right (but you need to spend a worker and an apple), remember that you need to reshuffle the other cards.

You can re-read the Colors section in the NEW RULES of manual (it's explained in the second colum).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK. But I had this one:

It made me wonder why Khrug wasn't worded this way. Great Journey is clear. Khrug has totally different text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BaSL wrote:
OK. But I had this one:

It made me wonder why Khrug wasn't worded this way. Great Journey is clear. Khrug has totally different text.

Now I understand why you have doubts, but I think it´s only to clarity, maybe because, in Great Journey, you can only draw from common deck and they wanted to make the card clear.

Both of they work in similar ways, the only difference is that you can only draw from common deck with Great Journey.

EDIT: typo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.