Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matt feldman
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do I get them? They don't go into the deck...? What am I missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Randomly deal one to each player at the beginning of the game if I recall correctly.

Otherwise you can acquire them during the campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
When playing with this treasure card, shuffle it into your personal deck at the beginning of the game

This text is written underneath each effect of a treasure card.

I posted the complete deck of the Ranger which can be found here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3243556/hero-realms?size=ori...

As you can see each of the 5 treasure cards is linked to 1 of the 5 existing heroes (those cards share the same border)

I always use heroes and for each hero the appropriate treasure card in the starting deck.

As Razoupaf already said, you can also get them if you fully complete a mission during the campaign. The campaign will be shipped in january and we will get a preview the next weeks during WWGs game fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt feldman
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ahh. i saw the text, but didn't realize they're associated with a character. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Roger the Alien wrote:

I always use heroes and for each hero the appropriate treasure card in the starting deck.

Try them out in other combinations, they are pretty fun and it's more variety that way
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wallwaster wrote:
Roger the Alien wrote:

Try them out in other combinations, they are pretty fun and it's more variety that way

I'll do for sure, but I like the synergy between the hero decks and their respective treasure cards, WWG did a good job.

Wizard: The fire staff lets him/her draw a card if he/she has 2 action cards in play and the spell components decrease the cost of an action card. The treasure card lets him/her acquire an action card of cost 3 or less for free an draw a card.

Cleric: This hero is the only hero which has 2 champions in the starting deck and the treasure card lets him/her gain 2 additional combat for each champion beside other stuff.

Fighter: If he has his/her treasure card in the deck and draws the longsword and throwing axe along with it, the throwing axe lets you draw an additional card because he has enough combat. The treasure card focuses on combat/health which he already is the best hero at.

Ranger: His/Her minor ability lets him/her look at the top 3 cards and discard up to 2 and rearrange them. The treasure card on the other hand lets you also look at the top 3 cards of your deck and pick 1 of them and rearrange the other 2. It's also very good to draw a hunting bow and black arrows which have a synergy.

Thief: The treasure card lets you draw a card and your next starting hand will be 6 cards. Your second hand could be 8 gold (2 gems and 4 gold)! If the thief draws all 3 throwing daggers in the same turn you get 9 combat, so 6 cards are very appreciated.

I wonder if WWG will release another hero specific treasure cards for upcoming heroes as this ones are kickstarter exclusives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.