Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I doubt it.
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What's the going value for a sealed Wheel of Fire booster box these days? I haven't purchased one in ages, and they were pretty pricey even then (a decade ago).

Do they have more value as sale items, or trading fodder? Would it be sacrilege to open up a box and sell or trade packs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only speak for myself, but I bought a couple of booster boxes back in the day when the price was very low to start my WoF set. Then just looked for singles to finish.

Best to monitor eBay and similar sites to check how they are selling. As a collector single boosters don't help much, but they fun to open.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G M
United States
Verona
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its probably been 2 or 3 years myself, but I seem to recall Wheel of Fire (and Crusade) boxes being in the $200-$300 range last time I saw one for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatOtherGuy wrote:
Its probably been 2 or 3 years myself, but I seem to recall Wheel of Fire (and Crusade) boxes being in the $200-$300 range last time I saw one for sale.

Wow I picked up a couple of Crusade boxes when the game was cancelled, I paid £20 for the two. Glad I bought them when they were cheap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.