Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone willing to speculate?

I've got Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers and Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers – Battle for Zendikar in my cart right now. They're both priced at ~$13 at the moment. I'm worried about waiting too long and having the prices go back up. But at the same time I'll be kicking myself if a B2G1 sale comes up right after I buy these.

#thirdworldproblems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
TIM0THY wrote:

I've got Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers and Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers – Battle for Zendikar in my cart right now. They're both priced at ~$13 at the moment. I'm worried about waiting too long and having the prices go back up. But at the same time I'll be kicking myself if a B2G1 sale comes up right after I buy these.

#thirdworldproblems.

They don't usually keep stuff so low when it goes on b2g1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:

They don't usually keep stuff so low when it goes on b2g1.

Good to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TIM0THY wrote:

#firstworldproblems.

ftfy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ReluctantFr0g wrote:
TIM0THY wrote:

#firstworldproblems.

ftfy

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davin Nisser
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The next one will be...the next time Target has a BxGy sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ReluctantFr0g wrote:
TIM0THY wrote:

#firstworldproblems.

ftfy

Wow. Thanks. Now sure what it says about me that it came out that way.

Thanks.

modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
TIM0THY wrote:

#thirdworldproblems.

I'm just not sure how much more money you need to squeek our of those two games. But hey, I don't your life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abonosky wrote:
TIM0THY wrote:

#thirdworldproblems.

I'm just not sure how much more money you need to squeek our of those two games. But hey, I don't your life.

Yeah. When the Ravensburger sale came on I added San Juan to the cart and called it good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.