Subject: Project Update #84 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damo Damo
msg tools
Original update can be found here.

Quote:
Hey unkindled,

This is a short update to let you know that we still have 10,000 backerkit invites to be sent out - so please don't panic if you have not yet received yours.

We will send another update once all survey's are sent - 24 hour hours after this if you still haven't received your email please contact BackerKit.

If you could refrain from emailing right now it would be appreciated as they are currently getting inundated with requests - it is more than likely you are one of the 10,000 that are scheduled to go out today.

Thank you once again for your patience on this and thank you for all the people who have completed their surveys.

Praise the Sun \[T]/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I got my Backerkit but the irony is I'm moving house and I don't know the new address fully yet :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo Damo
msg tools
See, that just sucks. Is there any way to ship it to a friend close by? I have a friend that goes away semi-regularly and he just ships to my address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hangmans Noose wrote:
See, that just sucks. Is there any way to ship it to a friend close by? I have a friend that goes away semi-regularly and he just ships to my address.

I do have a few options thankfully, I'm looking into sending it to my either my aunt or a friend as a last resort. But with any luck the estate agents will give me the information just before December as they have promised so I'm buying time right now. I also emailed steamforged a few months ago predicting this problem, and they told me they could likely change my address as well post backerkit.

I think I will send them another email to confirm this though before I put any plan into motion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.