Popular Tags: [View All]
vorname nachname
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
When I see the development of the game I noticed that the edges of the board pieces got a more and more fractal structure.
And I am wondering why. Yes, the pieces stick better together but I am afraid when they get sticked together and apart a lot of times the edges will break.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Three Headed Monkey
Australia
flag msg tools
I've got my copy of the game and you don't have to worry about the edges fraying or breaking because they fit together rather loosely. It's not super tight like a jigsaw and there is some free movement when the tiles are placed. So when placing new tiles and taking them apart later it is really quick and easy and the pieces hardly rub together. It's quite smart the way it has been done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John K
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
Three Headed Monkey has it right. This works way better than laying hexes down with no border, pieces stay where they need but can be moved rather easily during the game to create more space by just pushing on one piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Three Headed Monkey
Australia
flag msg tools
Quite right. They lock together enough that they move together, but they come apart and join very easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.