5 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving / Grabing thing and use them on the same turn? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricc Cenas
msg tools
Is it possible to pick or to leave an item at the middle of a movement action
For example, I choose to move 5 spaces and at the 3 space can I leave there my goatskin?

Can I also pick things like the goatskin at the middle of my movement and use it
For example, I choose to move 5 spaces, in my 3rd movement I pick up a goatskin and by ending my movements (5) can I use the goatskin to move an extra 1 or 2 spaces?

Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than farmers, you cannot pick up or drop off items in the middle of your movement. Those are "free actions" that you can do before or after your main action (move or attack).

At least, that's how I understand the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harv Veerman
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
Other than farmers, you cannot pick up or drop off items in the middle of your movement. Those are "free actions" that you can do before or after your main action (move or attack).

True, those are the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
peakhope wrote:

That is correct.
For simplicity we play the rules that even for picking up / dropinf off farmers you need to stop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricc Cenas
msg tools
Thanks a lot to you all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.