Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what I appreciate the most about the kickstarter is that it seemed all the stretched goals are planned and more or less finished (as stretch goals are the main thing holding most campaigns up. With that being said, I thought it could be fun listing Greek mythological characters that we would really hope to see in the campaign.

For me it's Artemis. She has always been my favorite Greek God. She is intelligent, magnificent, and brutal like any skilled hunter. Also she is one of the pantheon, so she is a character I could see surviving the Titans.
Also battling her v Apollo or with them in a team game would be amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CloudBuilder wrote:
So what I appreciate the most about the kickstarter is that it seemed all the stretched goals are planned and more or less finished (as stretch goals are the main thing holding most campaigns up. With that being said, I thought it could be fun listing Greek mythological characters that we would really hope to see in the campaign.

For me it's Artemis. She has always been my favorite Greek God. She is intelligent, magnificent, and brutal like any skilled hunter. Also she is one of the pantheon, so she is a character I could see surviving the Titans.
Also battling her v Apollo or with them in a team game would be amazing.

i think she's confirmed.cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Franzman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey! You don't know where that cursor has been!
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be hard to see this game without it including the monster killers, Perseus and Theseus. But I think the developers are looking for more fantastical characters, which probably means Chiron, Phoenix, Cyclops, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A Trojan war expansion would be really cool. Several heroes and gods to include.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
Leo did confirm Artemis in the first KS live video. Perseus can be seen in the KS trailer video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Cahard
France
Fécamp
Seine-Maritime
flag msg tools
I think we've already seen Chiron and a Cyclop - not speaking about Acamas, here - on pictures from the convention Mythic Games stopped by.

Chiron seems to be the centaur on the left of the disco stage !

The big one with the anchor could very well turn out to be a cyclop...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I want Argos with the thousand or however many eyes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The medusa. A 100mm one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bokrug wrote:
It would be hard to see this game without it including the monster killers, Perseus and Theseus. But I think the developers are looking for more fantastical characters, which probably means Chiron, Phoenix, Cyclops, etc.

Since my choice was confirmed, Theseus was actually my number 2! I love the labyrinth story.

Oh and I'm sure we'll see more monsters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redben wrote:
Leo did confirm Artemis in the first KS live video. Perseus can be seen in the KS trailer video.

Could you possibly post that live video? I can't find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Koreman
Netherlands
Amsterdam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I basically only want one thing from/in this game: KRONOS ! It is a battle of gods against titans after all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Artemis.

Glad she's confirmed. Very anxious to see her sculpt, hope she's a lot better than Atalanta.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
a 32mm-scale Argo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Aphrodite for both the sex appeal and the opportunity to play around with charm and control mechanics in the game. Perhaps a Siren figure might be better.

I like Atlantea's design; however, I wish her sculpt was a little more dynamic. I hate miniatures that are just standing around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gill
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I'd love to see Dionysus - he could have powers to get the other pieces drunk on wine, or distracted by partying. Essentially what I'm looking for here is John Belushi from Animal House as a Greek god.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Artemis.

Glad she's confirmed. Very anxious to see her sculpt, hope she's a lot better than Atalanta.

Omg .. she's horrible .. robot

After the silly Atalanta and silly Aphrodite artwork this is just too much. FIX HER!!

EDI: she's fixed now, more than agreeably so! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Dominguez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Circe and the other Gorgon sisters. Trojan war expansion would be great as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siel Oren
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can anyone show the aphrodite artwork?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why Atalanta is silly? i think it's a really cool mini. Artemis could be better...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eduguima wrote:
Why Atalanta is silly? i think it's a really cool mini. Artemis could be better...

Well if you compare Atalanta with Jason and the other Argonauts (she's one of them) she's really very different, hardly a hardy warrior type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Guimarães
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not a warrior type? because she's not in full armor? She's more of a agile warrior, and there are no depictions of woman with armor in greece, even Athenas don't wear an armor. For me she's ok, but to each his own
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Teowulff wrote:
Artemis.

After the silly Atalanta and silly Aphrodite artwork this is just too much. 1/10. FIX HER!!

In the last update, Monolith just stated that since it is possible in this particular case to do so without risking delays, they are going to ask the sculptor a different version of Artemis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
Teowulff wrote:
Teowulff wrote:
Artemis.

After the silly Atalanta and silly Aphrodite artwork this is just too much. 1/10. FIX HER!!

In the last update, Monolith just stated that since it is possible in this particular case to do so without risking delays, they are going to ask the sculptor a different version of Artemis.

Yes. Thank God(dess)!! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
eduguima wrote:

Well if you compare Atalanta with Jason and the other Argonauts (she's one of them) she's really very different, hardly a hardy warrior type.

Atalanta is a huntress first, and a warrior second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
C7hulhu wrote:
I'd love to see Dionysus - he could have powers to get the other pieces drunk on wine, or distracted by partying....

major advantage, the transition to a drinking game would be a no brainer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.