Massive Darkness» Forums » News

Subject: Massive Darkness - Update 60 Kickstarter (11/8/16) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aleksandar Djordjevic
Germany
flag msg tools
For those who missed to see newest update:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/massive-d...

"Production of Massive Darkness continues underway. Final pieces are being molded, and all aspects of the game continue to be tweaked to guarantee the best product possible. Let's show you some of the latest things we received"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Timmermans
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Those look mighty fine. Happy I added these to my pledge. The box is going to be huge, but the add-ons all look amazing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like one of those games that you should get it all no matter what.....I just wish it was a little cheaper|!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:
This looks like one of those games that you should get it all no matter what.....I just wish it was a little cheaper|!

Agreed. I got it all because I know I will not be happy waiting for stuff to trickle out in retail. Expensive perhaps but won't be that much more than retail, and worth eliminating the wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Djordjevic
Germany
flag msg tools
I bought only basic stuff, no additional miniatures. My guess is that there is already more than enough miniatures to play with with stretch goal adds. It will have more than double than the retail version. And people will love retail only as well.... i can wait for additional minis if needed, we canbusualy buy them at discount for the same price that was offered on kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it all through KS. Just easier to get everything in one big box. Can't wait to play this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:

True dat - but look at the INSANE amount of stretch goals that are accompanying that base game!!

I was tempted by the other monster boxes; but figured I'd wait until they hit retail. I did order another set of dice, the doors/bridge pack, and the ZBP crossover set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.