jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

Bwhahahahahaha , someone needs to go up to Madison and look for a guy up on a roof top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

Is that real concern?

I don't want anyone to be actually HURT over an election, no matter whose actions led to them getting hurt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You are full of poisonous refuse and insane foolishness.
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

Bwhahahahahaha , someone needs to go up to Madison and look for a guy up on a roof top.

There's going to be lots I'm afraid. Republicans took their biggest percentage of our state's legislature in 6 decades last night. Feingold lost when he was the heavy favorite. Madison will not be a pleasant town to be in for quite a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

Is that real concern?

I don't want anyone to be actually HURT over an election, no matter whose actions led to them getting hurt.

Good to hear.

Some people will take this very hard so it's good to hear you don't plan to ask just to twist the knife.

I wasn't here (BGG RSP) for the last election so I'm unsure how people act.

But, if I was feeling very upset, I would not go here. So, if he's not here, I'd say good on him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

Is that real concern?

Good to hear.

Some people will take this very hard so it's good to hear you don't plan to ask just to twist the knife.

But, if I was feeling very upset, I would not go here. So, if he's not here, I'd say good on him.

People with such a prolific presence that "disappear," you have to wonder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

There's going to be lots I'm afraid. Republicans took their biggest percentage of our state's legislature in 6 decades last night. Feingold lost when he was the heavy favorite. Madison will not be a pleasant town to be in for quite a while.

Madison not being pleasant will be a change.... how?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

Is that real concern?

Good to hear.

He's probably just legitimately upset and avoiding social media.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Hugo not's here? Awwwwwwwww ... cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

Is that real concern?

Good to hear.

I'm guessing very little sleep and really hungover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is he ok?

Is that real concern?

Good to hear.

He's probably just legitimately upset and avoiding social media.

I am not celebrating the result of the election. It was a choice between corruption and chaos, and we chose chaos. But... I am experiencing a bit of schadenfreude at seeing everyone else's schadenfreude equivalent of premature ejaculation we've seen around here for about two months come crashing down on them. The result was a bad one, but it would have been bad had Hillary won as well. But at least from this we get to see those who were just here to make fun of the rubes scurry when they see that the rubes are the ones with the pitchforks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Are we so sure of ourselves and of our age as to divide the company of our forefathers into the just and the damned?
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
I am not celebrating the result of the election. It was a choice between corruption and chaos, and we chose chaos. But... I am experiencing a bit of schadenfreude at seeing everyone else's schadenfreude equivalent of premature ejaculation we've seen around here for about two months come crashing down on them. The result was a bad one, but it would have been bad had Hillary won as well. But at least from this we get to see those who were just here to make fun of the rubes scurry when they see that the rubes are the ones with the pitchforks.

In other words, McSpiffy is revelling in taking the moral highground above all of yous.

Plus ça change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Salo sila wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:

In other words, McSpiffy is revelling in taking the moral highground above all of yous.

Plus ça change.

Moral high ground? Where did you get that from? I am just saying that seeing two months of people bullying everyone they felt would inevitably lose was truly wearing. Come-uppance was deserved. I just wish it didn't have to have President Trump to make it happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd say the bullying was a pretty two way street.

The only difference is that more people here supported one side than the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Starting to wonder about davidsJJ and jmilum too.
Weird.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish people cared about me this much. =(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:

Now that I look at your avatar, I suppose I would notice more if I don't see the two puppies fucking avatar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xuzuthor wrote:

Trump supporters were reviled as sexist bigotted mouth breathers too stupid to live. Third party advocates were too stupid to realize that the system was rigged enough that they didn't matter.* Clinton supporters were wrong.

At least that was the tenor I noticed.

*unfortunately, this seems to have been borne out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
qzhdad wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:

Trump supporters were reviled as sexist bigotted mouth breathers too stupid to live. Third party advocates were too stupid to realize that the system was rigged enough that they didn't matter.* Clinton supporters were wrong.

Guess you missed the many posts talking about how awful someone has to be to support Clinton.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of us "no way in hell-ers" stuck around although I wasn't as strident as hugo... few are. Hell I went as far as say there is 'no way in hell he'd win Michigan" (he hasn't, has he?... yet?)... I still like to make fun of Der Orange Fuhrer and feel he's under-qualified for the local school board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
TheDashi wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:

Now that I look at your avatar, I suppose I would notice more if I don't see the two puppies fucking avatar.

laughlaughlaugh
Post of the day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
xuzuthor wrote:
qzhdad wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:

Guess you missed the many posts talking about how awful someone has to be to support Clinton.

The flinging was of apish proportions and in both directions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:

kiss

I would miss you if you stopped coming here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:

Pony selfies, man. I can see the puppies, but I don't know how you arrive at fucking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.