Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Nguyen
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
FYI, in the Man vs Meeple Kickstarter, starting tonight, there's a promo for a new god, Tyche. It'll be $10 for one promo.

Roxley, is there other ways to obtain this promo besides the KS?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Anthony,

Yes we offer them after the fact, for print and play, and will likely include it in a future expansion.

GAvan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will it be available as a synthetic version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji T
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish to point out that us international gamers would have to fork out 20 USD for one card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyche's rules are basically the rules for Chaos on the KS page, so people may have been using her in homebrew games for months. If you do want a real copy before an as-yet-unannounced (but highly desirable) second expansion ships, you might consider a pledge level that gets 10 promos and split with friends. I did notice a few tempting promos, but they might just end up in the BGG store for $5 later on.

Promos in this KS and at the BGG store are sold to raise funds for the the reviewers/web site. I'm glad that promos are usually in the BGG store instead of Essen-only these days, although knowing that promos will eventually end up in expansions is even better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji T
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@mike, good points!

I'm a fan of Drakkenstrike videos and slowly becoming a fan of Jeremy's vids, so i did pledge a small (reward-less) amount to support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Muench
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
So wait, if we already Kickstarted this game, will Tyche already be coming in our copy of the game? I don't remember seeing Tyche on the page or updates at all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the KS page, Chaos has approximately the rules that will go with Tyche. You can see the version of Chaos you are getting in the KS here:

Rulebook and PnP information was in this update 5 months ago: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roxley/santorini-learn-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TFJ383 wrote:
So wait, if we already Kickstarted this game, will Tyche already be coming in our copy of the game? I don't remember seeing Tyche on the page or updates at all...

No. Tyche art was just finished 2 days ago. It will be offered in Print and Play, direct purchase from Roxley, through the Man VS Meeple campaign, and likely through a future expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.