Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredericus Rex
Germany
Bamberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So yeah. I thought I will start a little campaign with those new Aztecs. And why not incorporate them in a little story.

1. Humble beginnings
Our people are lived here for as long as our calendars can count. It is a nice and fertile land. But then times changed. They weren’t much just some scouts that raided our settlements. But with the power of the blessing of our gods we could discover where the treat came from. From accross the ocean. We secured and settled some islands so we can have a some warning time. Combined with detailed maps we made we are ready to face those unknown invaders. But where do they come from exactly? Why did they came here?

First game with the vanilla deck. After the game I have had 48 which I invested in a additional common card draw, also the new province where Islands. They cost 1 worker upkeep but produce another common card. Good start I guess.

2. A new foe
While our island outposts kept us save from the sea some of our scouts reported that those strangers landed on another side further up north. For the safety of our people me had to meet this threat! So we marched. A great new city was build, the merchants guild offered their help, which we gladly accepted to get weapons. But this weren’t the scouts from before! This was several tribes of savages! Barbarians! They attacked us ruthlessly and we attacked them back. At the end our masses could tip the scale and we subjected a considerable part of those people. But why did they came from behind the horizon? We couldn’t understand them so our next mission will be push them further back into the sea and capture one of their leaders! Meanwhile our merchants linked both lands and we profiteered greatly.

For the second game I got the Merchant Guild Event. The game went pretty smooth since I had a really good weapon and people production so there was never a real chance I could loose. Since I used the barbarian rule it meant that the AI attacked three times each round instead two which killed a few of mine provinces. I got Tribal Lands as a province and with all in all 70VP I bought the Free Trade achievement which gives me a additional gold production!

Here my Aztecs at the end of game 2

And here my empiresheet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zhou Wu
msg tools
can you take some pictures of all cards from the aztecs expansion?~~~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.