Subject: Think I've got a Problem rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Milo Oyler

Waynesboro
Pennsylvania
msg tools
Hey guys,
I think I messed up. I wanted to print the bigger map for Silverton, so I printed the map in the file section by TGov. I also printed the 2 sets of updated cards.

The Problem lies within:
The map seems to have all Mayfair money numbers, including the price of commodities.
The cards all have Two Wolf edition numbers.

What is the best way to play the game with these two item already printed. I know most of the routes can be multiplied by the route distance, but not all. And the commodity numbers, I really have no clue how to convert them. Whats the trick?

Milo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
If the cards you printed were the ones I made, then the map that goes with them is this

Which you would download and print at the largest listed resolution.

Other than that, you could refer to this map, and make some correction labels for the routes on the map you have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milo Oyler

Waynesboro
Pennsylvania
msg tools
Darrel,
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I will eventually end up printing your map out. In the mean time, I think I can multiply each number by 5 as you stated.

That leaves me only with the commodify chart. If I were to get one off the files section or make my own, thenjoy everything else would be correct. Would you agree?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure about that. I don't know what you're referring to, when you say I mentioned a factor of 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milo Oyler

Waynesboro
Pennsylvania
msg tools
Quoted from your map file.

" NOTE: This map uses the costs found in the original, Two Wolf production of the game. The Mayfair edition looks to have arbitrarily divided all original costs by five (such 160 where you formerly saw 800). When using it with the Mayfair mines and such, you will need to adjust accordingly."

That's what I was talking about. Sorry to confuse you!

milo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. Didn't remember that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.