Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Vermeersch
Belgium
ghent
Select..
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

Has anybody received their missing items? I've been waiting for the past three weeks, emailed them two days ago asking about the status, no answer as of yet.

I'm getting a bit restless, as I'm missing the Aisha Character sheet and without it, The Witch's Grotto is a bit useless.

Can anybody scan it for me while I wait for the sheet to be delivered? We'd like to start out campaign there, and if I have a scan of it, we can work around it until I've received the replacement .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Sorcerious wrote:
Hello

Has anybody received their missing items? I've been waiting for the past three weeks, emailed them two days ago asking about the status, no answer as of yet.

I'm getting a bit restless, as I'm missing the Aisha Character sheet and without it, The Witch's Grotto is a bit useless.

Can anybody scan it for me while I wait for the sheet to be delivered? We'd like to start out campaign there, and if I have a scan of it, we can work around it until I've received the replacement .

Yes. I fully understand and apologize.
I've submitted this to BGG also.

Here is the Aisha:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnc9mfa7fwikuhl/Characters2016Fina...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Vermeersch
Belgium
ghent
Select..
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the swift reply and the file! We can start the campaign now

From your reply I understand it has been sent out? How long ago approx?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
We have no idea when the items are being shipped. All information we've so far gotten has turned out to be unreliable. We'll let you know when we get actual data that can be checked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorcerious wrote:

At least you have something. Still nothing here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Vermeersch
Belgium
ghent
Select..
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are you missing?

I'm lucky so to speak it's only a character sheet and a trait deck at least, and maybe some more as I also had to fill out my details in Essen where I bought it.

Fingers crossed for a quick resolution!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.