Subject: Arcadia Quest + BtG - inserts homemade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krzysztof Olszewski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,
I would like to ask you if there are any blueprints for AQ/BtG inserts that someone here made? by blueprints I mean drafts in Autocad or PDF or andy other "written/drawn form that I can use to make exactly the same for me

Thank you in advance for sharing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof Olszewski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
It can be even paperwork - scan of a draw on a piece of paper I am not sure if I can make it only looking at the pictures of the final products

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed. Great Question. I wonder if there is a way to join Arcadia Quest with the expansion in on box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
I made all sorts of inserts and purchased foam trays but recently decided to give something else a shot.

Ill try upload pictures later, but for my Zombicide heroes that have weapons and arms and legs all over the place, I planned on placing 15mmX1mm round magnets under each base then gluing a 12X12 18GA $12 sheet of metal to the box and just placing them there, I could hold the box upside down and the minis would not fall.

100 Magnets about $13
12x12 sheet of 18GA metal from home depo $12

I spend a lot more than that on foam trays and most minis would not fit ( Zombicide) So figured would do the same with my Arcadia heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.