Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garry Larkus
Germany
Herten
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm not sure if I want to go in with 100$+ since I recently got quite annoyed (like many people) with the Dark Souls KS spike in shipping costs, but I'd still like to keep backing Deep Madness...
Do you still get access to stretch goals and KS exclusives with the pledge manager later on when pledging less than the Investigator level now?

Because who knows if they'll be able to get it over the wall and through the moat without triggering the whole minefield when Trump is in charge next year...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mohammed
msg tools
Ask Dimension Games or other more informed backers on the KS comment section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can pledge $1 and get access to everything in the pledge manager later. I did that for DS and am very happy I did. I mean aside from the high shipping charge, they still haven't shown us a game just a bunch of minis.

In that respect DM is a better bet. Shipping cost is the big incognito.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Charabaruk
msg tools
The pledge manager (which is expected to open in January and run 2-3 months) will include everything that is available in the campaign, including KSEs and stretch goals, at the same price as the KS. The advantage to pledging now is helping with reaching more stretch goals.

Diemension Games updated their shipping estimate on the 8th in a KS comment. "Current shipping cost estimates: US, China(Hong Kong) - $15-$25 EU - $20-$30 CAD, AUS - $25-$35"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.