3 Posts

Deep Madness» Forums » General

Subject: Storage and transportation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Forsetius
Denmark
flag msg tools
I have pledged the whole thing, I am afraid... This means I will end up having around 200 minis and a sh!tload of accessories, tokens, board tiles, cards etc.

I have my Descent 2nd Ed. stuff in Feldherr foam, boxes and bags but have any of you considered an alternative solution? I plan on painting the minis, so just cramming them all in a box is not an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mohammed
msg tools
I asked Battlefoam if they are creating storage for this game, and they said someone on their team is backing the game. They will get all minis and design foam storage for everything.

I am sure it will be expensive though, but they male good quality products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Timmermans
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Diemension Games said they will deliver the boxes with plastic holders for the minis, like CMON did with Zombicide Black Plague, so there's no need for an immediate storage solution.
I'll eventually move everything into Feldherr trays though. They'll probably make a solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.