Dawn of the Zeds (Third edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: ERRATA list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus Lind
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for DOTZ3 does not seem to have manya errors. Still, I think it can be helpful for new players to compile existing errata. Please post official errata (that is, based on information from VPG [or if you´re really really sure]) in comments. Quotes indicating official answers are very much appreciated. Do not post rules questions or errata questions. I will post what little errata I have found so far. Some of it may be viewed as rule clarifications rather than errata. If the posts add up, I guess I´ll post something in the Files section as well.

ERRATA

Q: Setup says to use a number of regular civilians. Which ones?
A. These are drawn and placed randomly, following instructions for placement.

Q: Page 43 of the A to Zeds Book on the Rules Reference in Sequence of Play Order in the Housekeeping heading #2, second bullet states that when order is restored to -1 Infection. Rule 7.2 on page 23 of the A to Zeds book states to increase the infection level by one. It also states this in the Level Up! Rulebook for Rule 7.2 on page 10. Which is correct, decrease or increase?
A:
Quote:
Restoring Order INCREASES infection.

Alan Emrich

Q: Page 8 in the Setup and Epilogue Book (Outbreak!: Level 1). Is the setup of 5 villagers a mistake , because they are first introduced at Level 2?
A: Yes, they're introduced for Level 2. So they shouldn't show up for Level 1 set-ups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.