44.9% of Goal | left

Support:

Matt Morgan
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I wanted to share my new video series, Why I Kept It, with the BGG community.

I used to be a frequent reviewer of games, and even had some prominent paid gigs to do so, but unfortunately, I've had to take a step back these past few years. I haven't stopped loving games though, and still have a nice 200-300 game collection of those I enjoy the most.

I decided to jump in with a YouTube series that tries to do something different. Instead of present the typical "Top 100" games content, I'm just going to show you *my* games and explain why they kept a spot on my shelf.
I've had a ton of turnover in this collection over the years, but it is largely stable now.

The goal here is to just talk about the games, some of the history behind them, share fun anecdotes, and just provide some entertainment with the game as the context, not to do an indepth review (sometimes the game will be shown in detail, other times barely at all).

I hope you enjoy! - The entire playlist to date (the first 6 episodes) is at this link. I'll be posting new ones every Monday and Thursday.

(edits for typos, d'oh)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Saccenti
United States
Colora
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this project of revisiting old classics, to see if they still make the cut. Great idea, and thanks for doing this. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Great Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
You're a little goofy (at least in the Las Vegas one) but that's a good thing. Cool series. Keep it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.