Subject: US Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Any idea when I'll be able to buy this game at US Retailers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
Quote:
The Cimmerian, his friends, and his enemies are scheduled to arrive to U.S. retailers by November 23rd—just in time for you to celebrate the holiday season with a good measure of swords and sorcery.

-https://www.asmodee.us/en/news/2016/10/26/gold/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thrainn wrote:
Quote:
The Cimmerian, his friends, and his enemies are scheduled to arrive to U.S. retailers by November 23rd—just in time for you to celebrate the holiday season with a good measure of swords and sorcery.

-https://www.asmodee.us/en/news/2016/10/26/gold/

Where it says:

Quote:

Which also means "just in time to miss the v2 rulebook" (the English version of which was announced for "late November" 2016), which means these forums can reasonably expect a continuous wave of "WTF?" posts as soon it hits retail shelves.

Unlike the forum flood stoked by the arrival of the KS edition, the retail stream will stretch out over a longer time, so we'll likely be getting the same "WTF?" posts for a good year or more as people keep buying boxes which contain the v1 manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Brazelton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is there no way to make a stickied post on BGG forums? That way the first thing people see would be a FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aubaine wrote:
Is there no way to make a stickied post on BGG forums? That way the first thing people see would be a FAQ.

AFAIK, the closest thing to a sticky in BGG is a post to which people continually reply (which keeps it on top of the list). i've never seen a sticky post in BGG, so i assume that BGG does't support them (and it would be up to an admin to stickize them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
aubaine wrote:

AFAIK, the closest thing to a sticky in BGG is a post to which people continually reply (which keeps it on top of the list). i've never seen a sticky post in BGG, so i assume that BGG does't support them (and it would be up to an admin to stickize them).

Also, if enough people give a thumbs up to the actual thread (not a specific post) it will rise to the top of the "hot threads."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.