Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jonathan platteau
Belgium
Herent
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes I want to prepare for a gaming night by creating a list of games to take with me.
I scroll through my collection-list and then open another tab with a new geeklist and then I start adding the games I want one by one to the geeklist.

suggestion to make this easier:
It would be a lot easier to have checkboxes next to the games in my collection, so I can check every game I want to add to a geeklist. Add a button to the page to add all the checked games to a new geeklist or a existing geeklist that I created.

The same feature could be used to add games from one geeklist to another.
(E.g. adding games from the Essen Spiel Preview list to your own list would be a lot easier this way :-) )

Maybe this has already been suggested...

anyway, this site is awesome (with or without such a feature :-) )

Jonathan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Over the past couple years there have been threads to complain how Geeklists used to be a form a entertainment and now are being overwhelmed by noise and garbage. I would say those readers would find it even more objectionable if such geeklists could now be created and proliferate so effortlessly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.