5 Posts

Vampire Hunters» Forums » General

Subject: About pledge managers... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Gustafsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Is there anyone who's more well-traveled than me in the whole Kickstarter world that can tell me when pledge managers usually show up? Or is it different depending on the creator? As VH was my very first backed KS project, I have no idea whatsoever, and I plan to add a whole bunch of optional stuff once the pledge manager is sent out and would prefer to have at least an approximate on when that money has to be set aside. Have backed two other projects since then, and between that and boring stuff like car repairs, food, and that pesky rent the paycheck is going straight to the shredder!

Any insight is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It really depends on the KS company. With something like VH which involves a lot of components, miniatures and many stretch goals, it's going to take them a while. I suspect the shipping costs is what delays things the most.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gustafsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
So it might not be too far fetched to expect it to come like january-february?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maniacpoodle wrote:
So it might not be too far fetched to expect it to come like january-february?

It's possible. They could also post an update tomorrow and announce it'll be sent within the next week. We really don't know.

However, pledge managers tend to stay open for 1-2 months if not more. So you'll have time to save and complete it. You only pay once you submit it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gustafsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
In any case, that helps a lot, so thank you kindly! Have spied some other projects to back in the near future as well. Decisions, decisions..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.