Popular Tags: [View All]
James Fung
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the die rolls to destroy the horcrux have to be on the same turn or can they be spread over different turns? E.g., one player rolls a heart, doesn't use it for healing, and places the heart marker on the locket. Then on another turn, that player or a different player rolls a lightning bolt and applies it to the locket, destroying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they can be placed over several turns. Otherwise it would be very difficult to defeat the last one. (Though in one game, I did beat it in one turn!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Norel-Wilson
Scotland
Loanhead
Midlothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the way I played it. If the designer didn't mean for the attempts to be spread over several turns, I don't think they would have included the tokens to track symbols rolled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wolf
United States
Carlsbad
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
fusag wrote:
Do the die rolls to destroy the horcrux have to be on the same turn or can they be spread over different turns? E.g., one player rolls a heart, doesn't use it for healing, and places the heart marker on the locket. Then on another turn, that player or a different player rolls a lightning bolt and applies it to the locket, destroying it.

Placing tokens to destroy a Horcrux can be done over the course of multiple turns. You do NOT have to generate all the required die rolls in a single turn.

Altho, that would be a good way to replay Game 7 with a higher degree of difficulty...

Andrew Wolf
Game Designer - USAopoly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.