Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in the forum?
Anyway, played the game for the first time. Interesting flipping and swapping disc.

But several questions arose:
1. If as a result of flipping / swapping disc, there are more than 1 lines of resource of the same colors, what to do? Activate only one or all of the line get activated?
2. there are only 8 or 10 rounds in the game, it feels too fast. The winner score in my first game was 40 pts. Is this normal?
3. Why yellow cubes in the storehouse worth 3 points? 3 points are quite big. Is there any special / different kind of use for yellow that I missed?
4. Opium doesn't really powerful, since getting the opium cube is kinda hard and very situational.
5. Any example for infinite loops?
6. Using opium? Use it as any kind of resource. Does use it as part in 2-1 exchange count as using opium?

We have mix receptions for this. but I lean more towards interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HUEI-CHIANG TSAI
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Vardamir,

I am the designer of this game. I will try to explain your questions.

1. Players resolve one line each time of their choices.
2. I think it is normal. As long as you are more familiar with the discs flipping and swapping, you can get more scores.
3. It is only when the infinite loop occurs in the game. The active player can place a yellow cube in his/her own storehouse banner as the reward. Some people told me 3 points are not big enough to trigger the infinite loop. So they feel the yellow cube is more like a penalty.
4. You can use Market to get some opium.
5. I would like to keep it as the quest. Here are the examples:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
3*3
B/R B/G B/Y
W/R W/G W/Y
W/R W/G W/Y

4*3
B/G Y/G Y/G Y/W
B/R G/R G/R G/Y
B/Y R/Y R/Y R/W

6. No, if you use 2-1/market/paying 2 cubes to roll 3 dice, they do not count as using opium. Because the icon of blue cube means any cube, so players do not get the penalty.

Hope it helps.
Thanks!

Huei

vardamir wrote:
Nothing in the forum?
Anyway, played the game for the first time. Interesting flipping and swapping disc.

But several questions arose:
1. If as a result of flipping / swapping disc, there are more than 1 lines of resource of the same colors, what to do? Activate only one or all of the line get activated?
2. there are only 8 or 10 rounds in the game, it feels too fast. The winner score in my first game was 40 pts. Is this normal?
3. Why yellow cubes in the storehouse worth 3 points? 3 points are quite big. Is there any special / different kind of use for yellow that I missed?
4. Opium doesn't really powerful, since getting the opium cube is kinda hard and very situational.
5. Any example for infinite loops?
6. Using opium? Use it as any kind of resource. Does use it as part in 2-1 exchange count as using opium?

We have mix receptions for this. but I lean more towards interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
zric wrote:
The active player can place a yellow cube in his/her own storehouse banner as the reward. Some people told me 3 points are not big enough to trigger the infinite loop. So they feel the yellow cube is more like a penalty.
[/q]

Wait, let me clear this.
In the end of game, you get 3 pts for each Yellow cube in player's storehouse right?
When you place yellow cube from the infinite loop effect, you place it as a resource placed in the storehouse right? You can get it if full house, or is it like shop, which placed on the arrow of the slot and won't be fill with resources for the rest of the game?

Sorry the rules aren't clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HUEI-CHIANG TSAI
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kris,

Only the yellow cubes placed on the storehouse sign are considered as scores. The storehouse sign on the game board is as the same image as the card name on player's board. I will upload the image tomorrow since I am typing by my phone. Thank you for pointing out the questions.

Huei

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.