United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Say I take a Tully house card. My opponent took a Tully house card on a previous turn. After taking my card, I check all my house cards and see that I have one Tully house card, and my opponent has one Tully house card. So, I take the banner from him.

On his next turn, he takes a Baratheon card. He then checks his cards, and see that he still has one Tully house card to my one Tully house card. Does he then take the banner back, even though he didn't interact with the Tully house at all? Does it keep bouncing back and fourth between the two of us, until one of the two Tully cards gets "Taken" or "Killed," or Jon Snow adds to the Tully house total? I'm assuming yes, and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if the banners stayed put until the particular house was interacted with.

Again, sorry if this is dumb, just wanted to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
soiledshortz wrote:
Say I take a Tully house card. My opponent took a Tully house card on a previous turn. After taking my card, I check all my house cards and see that I have one Tully house card, and my opponent has one Tully house card. So, I take the banner from him.

On his next turn, he takes a Baratheon card. He then checks his cards, and see that he still has one Tully house card to my one Tully house card. Does he then take the banner back, even though he didn't interact with the Tully house at all? Does it keep bouncing back and fourth between the two of us, until one of the two Tully cards gets "Taken" or "Killed," or Jon Snow adds to the Tully house total? I'm assuming yes, and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if the banners stayed put until the particular house was interacted with.

Again, sorry if this is dumb, just wanted to make sure.

No.. in each family, majorities are checked only when someone picks or kills a character of this family.

In your example, picking a baratheon has no effect on Tully's house banner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Olson
United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wow. Thanks. I'm glad I asked then. I didn't get this from reading the rules, so thank you very much Bruno for the clarification. Fun game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.