$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 132.99

7,785 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Trump goes on trial in two weeks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-trump-university...
And it's just the beginning.....
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wew Lad.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Trump goes on trial in two weeks

While Hillary is allowed to walk the streets, and live off the proceeds of her graft.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If President Elect Trump is convicted before taking office, he can't pardon himself.

But neither the alleged repeated violent rape of a 13 year old rape trial nor the Trump university fraud trial is a criminal trial. Both are civil trials. So fines or damages, no jail time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
There's no rape trial. It got dropped, probably because it had fulfilled its purpose.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
If President Elect Trump is convicted before taking office, he can't pardon himself.

But neither the alleged repeated violent rape of a 13 year old rape trial nor the Trump university fraud trial is a criminal trial. Both are civil trials. So fines or damages, no jail time.


Did not make the news, did it? Hmmmmmmm Wonder why?

The case was dropped last weekend after it looked like it had done as much damage as it could.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or the girl couldn't handle the death threats.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-laws...

Okay- so one federal civil trial to go for fraud.


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
Or the girl couldn't handle the death threats.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-laws...

Okay- so one federal civil trial to go for fraud.




Oh there will be more made up shit.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Or the girl couldn't handle the death threats.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-laws...

Okay- so one federal civil trial to go for fraud.




Oh there will be more made up shit.


I don't see it making a difference unless it is a criminal trial with jail time.

It's just money.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fitt
Thailand
Chang Mai
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Or the girl couldn't handle the death threats.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-laws...

Okay- so one federal civil trial to go for fraud.




Oh there will be more made up shit.


I don't see it making a difference unless it is a criminal trial with jail time.

It's just money.

OTOH, if Congress decided to make it so; it would be grounds for impeachment and conviction.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dignam
United States
Lithia
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't wait for this to happen.

Then all of the for profit schools will have to pay their students back.

Yeah right... whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Trump goes on trial in two weeks

While Hillary is allowed to walk the streets, and live off the proceeds of her graft.


After how many hearing, committees, and investigations found nothing.

Talk about unwilling to get over it.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Or the girl couldn't handle the death threats.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-laws...

Okay- so one federal civil trial to go for fraud.




Oh there will be more made up shit.

Remember, charges and lawsuits that makes it to court are made up shit. It's the charges and lawsuits that Congress spends years investigating without bringing charges that are actually damning.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Donald wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
Trump goes on trial in two weeks

While Hillary is allowed to walk the streets, and live off the proceeds of her graft.


After how many hearing, committees, and investigations found nothing.

Talk about unwilling to get over it.


Are you talking about Hillary? Because plenty of agents involved with the investigation would say (and have said) otherwise.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.