4 Posts

The Desert Fox» Forums » General

Subject: Maps together rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pepe lepew
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Where do the two maps get together? I mean, the town of Gabr Saleh is in both maps, yet if you cover one with one of the maps right at the joint, then the distance indicator in Via Balbia will not add up well. See for instance the hex beside Bardia (60) in map E would be now 9 hexes away from the 50th-hex mark (map L).

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, even before getting started!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Johnson
United States
Seguin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is one join and 2 ways to do it, with L on top of E and E on top of L. At least one of these is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Raine
Australia
flag msg tools
Honi soit qui mal y pense, motto of Sydney Uni Rugby Club, est. 1863
badge
General Sir John Monash, victor of Le Hamel
mbmbmbmbmb
chokin wrote:
Where do the two maps get together? I mean, the town of Gabr Saleh is in both maps, yet if you cover one with one of the maps right at the joint, then the distance indicator in Via Balbia will not add up well. See for instance the hex beside Bardia (60) in map E would be now 9 hexes away from the 50th-hex mark (map L).

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, even before getting started!

Your are correct, it is 9 along the coast road going through Tobruk. But...

The red marker is on the inland branch of the road running through Acroma, El Adem, and Sidi Razegh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pepe lepew
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Spot on! That's what I call attention to detail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.