Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Carr
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I correct in interpreting that there is a cap (max malice) for the malice pool? e.g. 6 based on the outsider chit which increases to 8 when forsaken is JM'ed

and can someone explain the Battle keyword benefits succinctly (I do not/have not played the soldier so I do not quite grasp the significance of this keyword)

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
B Wumpus wrote:
Am I correct in interpreting that there is a cap (max malice) for the malice pool? e.g. 6 based on the outsider chit which increases to 8 when forsaken is JM'ed

Yep. The Shores/Blackwall rulebooks also point out that some Enemies in the future also use the Malice pool, and if they have a higher number, the pool is set to that value.

B Wumpus wrote:

and can someone explain the Battle keyword benefits succinctly (I do not/have not played the soldier so I do not quite grasp the significance of this keyword)

thanks

It's just another keyword, like Faith, or Arcane.
It appears on Soldier cards that provide buffs/debuffs, and has a couple specific interactions with other cards, such as the Warrior's (JM Light Soldier) "Battle Tactics" card, which counts all Battle cards as Rage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ah, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.