Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Larkin
England
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have added a bunch of coins to act as tens and just pay out each category during final scoring then add up the total income. Shame they didn't add extra coins rather than including a score pad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Zark wrote:
I have added a bunch of coins to act as tens and just pay out each category during final scoring then add up the total income. Shame they didn't add extra coins rather than including a score pad

You get notes on categories automatically, and paper is cheaper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shader10 wrote:
Zark wrote:

My main issue is that it's a little disingenuous to say that 10 sheets is a "pad". The reason I like the paper sheets is because it is a record of play. I keep all of the used ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
benosteen wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Zark wrote:

My main issue is that it's a little disingenuous to say that 10 sheets is a "pad". The reason I like the paper sheets is because it is a record of play. I keep all of the used ones.

Well, that I grant. It could be rather thicker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
benosteen wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Zark wrote:

My main issue is that it's a little disingenuous to say that 10 sheets is a "pad".

In some other threads Frank apologized for that and admitted it was a mistake caused by a miscommunication with the printer.
Quote:
The reason I like the paper sheets is because it is a record of play. I keep all of the used ones.

Yeah, I like keeping the record. That way you can also kind of look back at what areas a player either excelled at or neglected to get a certain score. Good stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
benosteen wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Zark wrote:

I think I read they forgot to specify how many pages they wanted so the manufacturer only put 10.

At least they put the PDF up in the Files section to print.

I'm also working on an electronic version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Smith
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothCJS
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a shame the pad is so small , I hope they consider putting up additional pads on the publishers or boardgamegeeks store, I'll want more and would rather have proper pads, better presentation that homebrew ;P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar Arnason
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
benosteen wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Zark wrote:

My main issue is that it's a little disingenuous to say that 10 sheets is a "pad".

In some other threads Frank apologized for that and admitted it was a mistake caused by a miscommunication with the printer.
Quote:
The reason I like the paper sheets is because it is a record of play. I keep all of the used ones.

Yeah, I like keeping the record. That way you can also kind of look back at what areas a player either excelled at or neglected to get a certain score. Good stuff.

Not to mention that everyone has a calculator in their pocket these days. I love the scorepad and how it records the saga

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Maltman
Canada
RICHMOND HILL
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm onto sheet 3 already, and I put two scores in each column. I wish it were much thicker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it's a bummer they didn't include more. But the file to print them has been made available and I'm hopeful in a future print run they'll include more.

For us as 2 player gamers we have more then enough, we can log 8 games on every sheet (1 column per game), that'll take us years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.