Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoff Cost
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
1) Manual Dexterity - The card says 'Max 1 committed per skill test'. Does this mean I can only play 1 Manual Dexterity card per turn or does it mean I add max 1 agility to skill test?

2) Once a skill card is played does it always discard? ie if I do not use the add symbol on the upper left corner of the card? For example, can skill cards be played and kept in play?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Cioffi

Pennsylvania
msg tools
geocost wrote:
1) Manual Dexterity - The card says 'Max 1 committed per skill test'. Does this mean I can only play 1 Manual Dexterity card per turn or does it mean I add max 1 agility to skill test?

2) Once a skill card is played does it always discard? ie if I do not use the add symbol on the upper left corner of the card? For example, can skill cards be played and kept in play?

Thanks

1) You can only play 1 Manual Dexterity per test. You add both agility pips to the test.

2) Manual Dexterity is then discarded after you play it. Skill cards do not hang around, they are used to commit to skill checks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tjarks
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SKill cards are never 'played' they are only committed to the skill check.

You get the symbols and the text when when you commit a skill card to the test. Other cards you just get the symbols on the left side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth noting that you do take advantage of the card text (as our previous poster stated) if a skill card is played to support a skill test.

If the text refers to changing the outcome of a test (one additional clue) then it applies to the investigator taking the test.

If the text refers to something other (draw a card) then it applies to the investigator playing the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.