Mythe» Forums » General

Subject: I'm a sleever, I need card sizes please! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream. -Gift Shop: The Tragically Hip
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone let the world know what the size of the cards are?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Chen
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
80mm by 120mm, which is approximately Dixit size. Over on the Crisis page (same card sizes), there's a thread about some premium Swan sleeves not fitting well, since they're actually for cards about 79mm wide, but people had luck with 80x120 Mayday and Arcane Tinmen sleeves.

card sleeve sizes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream. -Gift Shop: The Tragically Hip
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I bought the game and tried the Mayday 80x120mm sleeves. They're too tight. The cards were bowing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.