United States
Fort Worth
TX
flag msg tools
Gamer Dad
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for clarification...

At the end of the feast phase the rules state on pg 11, "At the end of this phase, move the goods on your "Banquet Table" to the general supply."

The game allows for you to put silver coins in the table as well which the rule book on pg 3 are considered separate items from the 'Goods'.

I take this to mean you leave the silver at the table and remove the food you've placed there. Am I correct in this?

Thank you all for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No, you remove everything that you used to supply the feast and put it all back in the supply box, silver and all. Otherwise you could just supply the feast with all siver and just top it up each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Coyne
United States
Fort Worth
TX
flag msg tools
Gamer Dad
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol, damn...thought I had it nailed by just placing money there. Maybe I'm just an overly wealthy Viking with no real life practical skills!
Thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
atcjohn75 wrote:
Looking for clarification...

At the end of the feast phase the rules state on pg 11, "At the end of this phase, move the goods on your "Banquet Table" to the general supply."

The game allows for you to put silver coins in the table as well which the rule book on pg 3 are considered separate items from the 'Goods'.

I take this to mean you leave the silver at the table and remove the food you've placed there. Am I correct in this?

Thank you all for the help

These are vikings, man! They're not going to just LOOK at silver sitting on the table in front of them! That stuff's getting squirreled away in beards, and boots, and anywhere else they can slip it when no one is looking. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I always imagined the silver represents having nothing to cook and ordering out for pizza.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There's a shape called "The Golden Rectangle". Have you heard of it?
United States
Little Canada
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It refers to a rectangle that's approximately contstructed in the ratio of 9 to 16. The golden rectangle has several characteristics. Let's say I create a square within this shape. Then, this smaller rectangle that I just created will also be a
badge
golden rectangle. I make another square within that and the leftover is another golden rectangle. And I make a few more, and when I connect all the central points of these shapes it creates a spiral that continues forever. This is the "Golden Spin".
mbmbmbmbmb
Delivery within three months or it's free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.