Nicole Bird
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[H]

Lords of Vegas - Excellent condition

Nations - Excellent condition, would prefer somewhat of a local trade, as this game is huge

Carcassonne - Newer edition, excellent condition, played 2 or 3 times

Robinson Crusoe: Voyage of the Beagle - Excellent, punched, never played

Cockroach Poker - Excellent Condition, played 2 or 3 times

Bang the Duel - Excellent Condition

Arcadia - has cards from 2nd edition, excellent condition

other items for trade - https://www.reddit.com/r/gameswap/comments/5bkwtb/usa_h_supe...

[W]

Quadropolis

Onitama

Raptor

Beyond Baker Street

Dream Home

More on wishlist

also interested in video games here - http://gametz.com/user/tigerzroze/WantedGames.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Arboretum and Tokaido on your want list. My Tokaido does have a little damage to the box lid (I can post a picture), but components are great. My family upgraded me to the deluxe edition, so, I don't need two copies.

Arboretum is in great shape, we just didn't like it. Not our style.

I am interested in Nations, Lords of Vegas, Carcassonne (as a second copy), and/or Robinson Crusoe off your list.

I also have Hengist, Africa 1880 and Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game on my trade list, if you are interested in something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Bird
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am for sure interested in Arboretum and Tokaido, I really would prefer not to ship Nations as the box is a bit unwieldy, and I am not sure if you know that it is only the expansion for Robinson Crusoe that I am trading, if so, I could for sure trade any of them except Nations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking I had the base for Robinson Crusoe, but I don't.

Would you be interested in Arboretum and Tokaido for Lords of Vegas and Carcassone? And before you agree, would you like to see the damage to the Tokaido box lid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Bird
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, I better see the damage first

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tygerzroze wrote:
Ya, I better see the damage first

Perfectly understandable!

Damage is superficial. It does not actually affect the box, it is the printed covering of the box lid. Like it got caught as it was being shelved.

All internal components are good, no issue with the in game insert, cards, chits, or bits.

Arboretum is in great shape, it looks exactly as you expect a game to look that was purchased, played a few times, then put on the shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Bird
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh that isn't to bad, I am okay with that, I thought it was going to be much worse haha. I would be happy with that trade

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Oliver
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tygerzroze wrote:
Oh that isn't to bad, I am okay with that, I thought it was going to be much worse haha. I would be happy with that trade

SWEET! You want to initiate the trade via the site trade tool? I would love the extra feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.