Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well said sir!

At about 22 minutes in.

We get one president. President Elect Trump is going to be that president.

Also a recognition of Clinton losses of counties that Obama won by high margins.

Very funny future headlines at 26 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
He made a wonderful "Game reference" in this and it is not the TRUMP one for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched his show last night. It was very funny considering the circumstances. Maher even invited Trump on the show. Yeah, like that will happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hyper Bolus
msg tools
mrspank wrote:
Maher even invited Trump on the show. Yeah, like that will happen.

I confess it is WAY beyond my capabilities to predict what Trump will do or say next.

Best description of Trump I have heard is:

"Caligula with an iPhone" - Sam Harris .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:

I don't understand why that's difficult to believe.

Seems it's far more likely that Bill Maher would have Trump on his show than Seth Myers or Samantha Bee or Trevor Noah or John Oliver or Stephen Colbert, . . . or Jon Stewart if he wasn't so busy scouring the want ads. Bill Maher is a dick, but always struck me as willing to talk to his political opponents.

The rest of them were so worried about ideological purity that they viciously attacked Jimmy Fallon for daring to joke around with Trump on his show. "How dare you treat him like a normal person?!" they screamed.

Haven't we had enough of this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
mrspank wrote:

I don't understand why that's difficult to believe.

You could be right I guess. I have no idea what Trump will do. He seems to be irrational one moment, then instantly try to make peace with his political enemies the next.

Quote:

Seems it's far more likely that Bill Maher would have Trump on his show than Seth Myers or Samantha Bee or Trevor Noah or John Oliver or Stephen Colbert, . . . or Jon Stewart if he wasn't so busy scouring the want ads. Bill Maher is a dick, but always struck me as willing to talk to his political opponents.

Well yeah, that's the entire point of his show. He has political opponents on it all the time. Many times it's a 3 on 1 beatdown on the conservative, but there's usually at least one conservative on the show.

Quote:

The rest of them were so worried about ideological purity that they viciously attacked Jimmy Fallon for daring to joke around with Trump on his show. "How dare you treat him like a normal person?!" they screamed.

Haven't we had enough of this?

To be fair, Trump is not a normal person. The past year and a half should be enough evidence of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
I watched his show last night. It was very funny considering the circumstances. Maher even invited Trump on the show. Yeah, like that will happen.

I think it would be a brilliant move on President Elect Trump's part personally. A tour of the talk shows making kumbayah statements would sooth liberals and minorities even if he went on to do everything we fear. It would rehumanize him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
hyperbolus wrote:

I confess it is WAY beyond my capabilities to predict what Trump will do or say next.

Best description of Trump I have heard is:

"Caligula with an iPhone" - Sam Harris .
"OPPOCITE" Pres.TRUMP shall 'appoint' ONLY the 'classiest act'-"hoarse arses!" whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.