$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.4% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Benny Bosmans
Belgium
Mechelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the basic Nap box and the Prussian expansion ... I bought these to play the complete Waterloo Campaign.

In order to enjoy Epic (mostly as a SOLO player (90% of the time)), what other box should I buy or can I play a few games without these huge extra boxes sitting on my shelves. For solo play I use the 3 card side board mechanic mixed in every turn at random for both sides...

I play around 6-8 games of this Nap system per year ... and try to use miniatures too btw.

Any advice welcome !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McG
Australia
Penshurst
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd recommend Exp. 5, the Generals, Marshals and Tacticians for the expanded Command Deck and Tactician Deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Expansion 5 will take care of the epic side of expansion 6 but since this expansion centres on Austerlitz you will need the Russians and Austrians as well, I'm afraid. Unless you plan to use minis and obtain the rules for both armies to learn their respective mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.