Subject: BGG Con's Leftovers, a WW Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
I run wit bad ass sistas wit them righteous fangs, Killas that cut ya leave ya bleeding to die in the rain. Yall can’t understand the blade as it slice through ya vein, Yall ain’t realize the sweet fore it turn into pain. - O Dawg
mbmbmbmbmb
Disclaimer: I had a tough day, and may have overlooked something along the way. I think this will be fun even if I have, so please enjoy it regardless of any balance quirks!

Important Info

You will be in two or more chats, depending on your role. Each player, regardless of role, will be randomly sorted into two "Quad Chats" with three other people. Your role may grant extra chats (wolves will still have their traditional chat, for instance). All of these chats will share similar rules:

- There will be no invisible chat spies. If someone can read what you are writing, their name will be on the list of people in the chat. People who move between chats or join chats will not be able to read things posted before their arrival.

- You usually will continue to be able to read and post in any chat you have access to after you are dead. For this reason, the game will be no reveal.

- As usual, you cannot copy/paste data from any chat or replicate it by hand or use its specific wording to prove something. Ask if you are unsure!

- You may use Cassy chats during "no posting in thread" periods, but make sure you don't post after you die if it is that time of day, and that any views/action resolutions you receive in preparation for dawn are not shared before dawn is posted in thread.

Voting

Voting will be done not in thread, but in Quad Chats in Cassy. There are several provisos to this, but ultimately however they are input, your votes will be publicly recorded in one of them. Your last vote cast at a legitimate time (dusk minute or before) will be counted.

Ways to vote:

1. Bold into the Quad Chat of your choice: [vote So and So]
2. GM me your vote, indicating which Quad Chat you'd like it posted to. I will post it there, and send you an acknowledgement GM with any votes you have missed in your Quad chats since your last visit. (This option is to make sure people with limited Cassy ability at certain times of day are not disenfranchised. You could also just GM and ask whether any votes have been cast, the equivalent of a [tally] command.)
3. Use the order I will equip every player with in mod chat, "Snipe Vote _____ At Dusk to Quad Chat _______". There will be a drop down for the first choice, use the text box to select the chat you want it posted to. At dusk, I will post those votes to the appropriate chats just before I process the lynch results.

Due to the strange timing of votes coming in, the tiebreaker is random. If you want control of the result, don't aim for ties. Also, no lynch is not an option.

After everyone has started to use this system and demonstrates some understanding of it, I may turn on Cassy's vote tally system so people can use it to declare votes in thread if they desire to do so, but that tally (or any manual one you keep) has no relevance to who is lynched at the end of the day.

Odds and Ends

Evils win by usual parity rules.
There are no neutrals.
There is no conversion.
Participation after death should be fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Dake
FaleohFang
GaiusJC
monogarden
The_Rorab
TigerDoodle
Vanderscamp
Veni Vidi Vici
WolfParade
xandryyte

10 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1670960

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Żarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Just take a moment for yourself
badge
I have no idea
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the Hi game that should start soon, but I can sub in to this if someone is only available for a couple of days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love a later deadline time... 4PM or later would be good, I could do ok with 3, but earlier than that I am pretty sure I can't quite manage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
I run wit bad ass sistas wit them righteous fangs, Killas that cut ya leave ya bleeding to die in the rain. Yall can’t understand the blade as it slice through ya vein, Yall ain’t realize the sweet fore it turn into pain. - O Dawg
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:
I would love a later deadline time... 4PM or later would be good, I could do ok with 3, but earlier than that I am pretty sure I can't quite manage.

Done, though I can't go any later and be dependable without going MUCH later, heh. My evenings are busy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassy Whisperer
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
xandryyte wrote:

Done, though I can't go any later and be dependable without going MUCH later, heh. My evenings are busy.

You're playing in your own game? Interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:
TFang wrote:
xandryyte wrote:

You're playing in your own game? Interesting.

I prefer to call Dusk on time and be near a computer to process night actions. It is unreasonable, I know, but y'all will just have to put up with me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do your best, and that is enough.
badge
Assume at any given point I'm just screaming internally.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra in order to stave the WW cravings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy?
msg tools
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
I just signed up on Cassandra in order to stave the WW cravings

That fiver is just sitting there waiting to be ambushed. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:

I am the opposite. 4PM is a little too late for me. I could still play, but just know that I won't be around for lynches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Veni Vidi Vici wrote:
xandryyte wrote:

I am the opposite. 4PM is a little too late for me. I could still play, but just know that I won't be around for lynches.

This is still in flux, but in one of my conceptions of this game, there may not be traditional lynch chaos anyway.

But sign up if you're interested, and we'll negotiate a lynch that sucks for the least people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Ceaser
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is one version of Resistance in which all communication occurs via GM. What about having a similar thing here, where the only thing in thread is voting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GaiusJC wrote:
There is one version of Resistance in which all communication occurs via GM. What about having a similar thing here, where the only thing in thread is voting?

I wouldn't do that for this game, because it wouldn't be inclusive - a lot of people have limited Cassy access compared to their BGG access. I could see it as its own thing, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/24202092#24202092

Beren's game will run, just in case that would change anyone's signup status!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Nickname courtesy of Baby Cat! <3
badge
"Work like a Captain. Play like a Pirate!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Even though I'm going to BGGCon, I really want to sign up for this game. I'm so addicted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wyles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do your best, and that is enough.
badge
Assume at any given point I'm just screaming internally.
mbmbmbmbmb
whats the status on this tokah?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
whats the status on this tokah?

In process, give me grace for cranking slower than usual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am locking in it with current players, though, and I'll Dawn tomorrow, first dusk Weds. That puts us on the right schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[dawn]

Please talk in mod chat so I can know you have seen your role and asked any questions you may have. (Feel free to have a lot!) Any role that should do things every day, please keep placeholder orders in and update them as you like.

First dusk will be Weds at 3:30pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quad Chats were set up before role distribution occurred, totally arbitrarily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Yost
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FIRST

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Yost
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote veni]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Yost
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you're evil, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Ceaser
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
I know you're evil, sorry.
Well, since I have no information on Veni, but he is in my quad. [vote Vanders]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [28] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.