Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Our family is short of funds now and sadly needs to sell some games.

The version of Carcassonne that I have is one that I can't find on E-Bay or anywhere else. It's in a Gold box and called the "Limited Edition". It includes the base game, the River, Inns & Cathedrals and Traders and Builders. We also bought the mini-expansion, so those tiles are in the box also.

Please advise as to what I should expect to sell this for, since I can't find the equivalent game anywhere at the moment. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carcassonne Limited Edition
Not a lot of sales history, but here is something to go by:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/pricehistory/thing/...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If you mean this mini expansion, it is quite difficult to come by now. That said, I've put it and the Cathars in several trades and sales and they've not gone. So, don't sell yourself short, but if you really need to sell, you may not get as much for it as you hope. Don't know anything about the rest, but it sounds like all the bits are available elsewhere, so I'm afraid it may not get you much, sorry.

Susie_Cat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome to use the 'Marketplace' at Carcassonne Central. These sorts of collectors items are often sought after. Hopefully, you'll get a good price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.