Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book is not great. Please could someone help me understand the markets.

On the markets the resources are left in place until the market is full.

So, if I go to the Selling Market and the green cube is already present can I sell a second green cube or must I sell to an empty space?

If I fill up the market does it instantly clear allowing me to carry on selling, or does it only clear at the end of my turn?

If I have to sell to an empty space only what does an investment action do on these spaces?

If it clears at the end of my action only, then is it cleared ready for an investment action, or does it only clear after my whole turn has finished?

I really hope the publisher does an FAQ to help with the bad rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
duckworp wrote:
The rule book is not great. Please could someone help me understand the markets.

On the markets the resources are left in place until the market is full.

So, if I go to the Selling Market and the green cube is already present can I sell a second green cube or must I sell to an empty space?

If I fill up the market does it instantly clear allowing me to carry on selling, or does it only clear at the end of my turn?

If I have to sell to an empty space only what does an investment action do on these spaces?

If it clears at the end of my action only, then is it cleared ready for an investment action, or does it only clear after my whole turn has finished?

I really hope the publisher does an FAQ to help with the bad rule book.

Let me help you explain the rules:
1) If I go to the Selling Market and the green cube is already present can I sell a second green cube or must I sell to an empty space?
A: You can't selling a second green cube.You have to sell to an empty space.

2) If I fill up the market does it instantly clear allowing me to carry on selling, or does it only clear at the end of my turn?
A: It only clear at the end of player's turn.

3) If I have to sell to an empty space only what does an investment action do on these spaces?
A: If you active an investment assistant next to the room, you can selling two same color cube (including Gold stack on together) on the only empty space.

4) If it clears at the end of my action only, then is it cleared ready for an investment action, or does it only clear after my whole turn has finished?
A: You have to active the investment action before Execute Room Action, then you do the room action and the additional room action together(at the same time). The full market only clear after player whole turn has finished.

5) I really hope the publisher does an FAQ to help with the bad rule book.
A: It's possible when we are able to authorize European and American publishers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.