United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
and they complain and moan the entire time, whining about how they are being attacked, how everyone is ganging up on them, how the rules are unfair. They even accuse the person in first place of cheating. Then, after their bad attitude makes the whole game miserable for everyone else, they somehow manage to pull off a win and turn around to gloat about how awesome they played.

Sound familiar? Would you ever want to play with someone like that again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ari
United States
California
flag msg tools
La vie est un jeu
badge
Panem et Circenses
mbmbmbmbmb
Hells yeah, I need reBenge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
So your point is that in addition to gearing up to be the worst president in modern history, Trump is a guy you wouldn't want to have a beer with?

OK, yeah I agree but I don't see how it's relevant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
So your point is that in addition to gearing up to be the worst president in modern history, Trump is a guy you wouldn't want to have a beer with?

OK, yeah I agree but I don't see how it's relevant.

This goes far beyond Trump himself: I just wanted to draw attention to the truly childish, paranoid behavior shown by lots of Republicans during this election, including several of my own Republican friends and members of my family.

Man, the stories I was told: The media was out to get them, Hillary was blackmailing members of the Republican party to turn against Trump, there was widespread voter fraud, orchestrated by Hillary's campaign, that would rig the election, and... and... nothing. They won.

This was persecution mania at its finest. And now they are all happily going about their business pretending like everything is great, and that they hadn't been acting like bratty, spoiled children for the past six months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
Trump is a guy you wouldn't want to have a beer with?

Trump does not drink.

or go to church

or pay federal taxes

or perform military service
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's like every board game player I've ever played, so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
So your point is .....

No, his real "point" is that only those on the left are entitled to behave that way, so everyone else should quit doing it because it makes it miserable for "everyone".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.