Hide
8 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Splitting Plundered Goods after Raid (Ship Raid Spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevor Patch
msg tools
One quick question. I used two ships to raid a ship in a sea hex. My flagship only had two open hold spaces, but the raided ship had three goods. I rolled enough successes to take all three goods. My support ship had an open spot. The raid rules say you can distribute good between support ships in the same region. But since we are in a sea hex, do I have no ability to receive that third good. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not 100% sure I understand the question. What do the "three dice" represent? If you plunder a good, you can put it on any of your ships in the region where you're conducting the raid. That's in the rules and I think it answers your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Patch
msg tools
Sorry missed a word there, edited post slightly. I have enough successes to take all three goods but only 2 open hold spots in flagship. (Have 1 more hold spot in support ship).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can put any good you plunder on any ship. It doesn't even have to be a support ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j n
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any ship in the region, in case that wasn't clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Patch
msg tools
So basically is a unmarked sea space a region? Or only islands or harbors (for now).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I see your point now. The plunder rules do say "region", but that's only because in the basic rules raids only happen in a region. If you plunder the enemy ships in an ocean space the rule should still be just the same, you can put the good(s) you plunder on any of your ships in that space. There's no basis in the rules for anything different (nothing to say that you can only put goods on the flagship or that you can only put goods on a ship involved in the raid).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Patch
msg tools
Awesome! That helps a bunch. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.