Popular Tags: [View All]
Rydo Dejan
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys!

I was wandering for a little while about this and i want to ask your opinions about it.

In the past, fans of this loved franchise, created custom project shared here on the geek. New scenarios, counters, maps and even new modules.

New projects appeared and new one may appear too in the future...or near future

But some of them really don't have a proper place ( poor fellas )

So i was wandering...we can make a proper place for them here in order to make them accessible more easily and also reunite all custom projects makers under a single forum here on the geek?

To be more precise, if someone make a scenario for an existing module like A Day of Heroes ( Example called CheckpointPasta, the Italian involvment in Somalia in 1993 ) its ok to post it on the ADoH forum, its reasonable, but if someone make something entirely different that require only administrative markers there will be no real place for him .

Now I'm to the point, for you its ok to ask the Ln'L Lords to create a forum ( like a new game ) called maybe "Community projects" or give your suggestions to unifie all the stuff that has been made ever for Ln'L?

For example the free module CheckpointCalvi that contains rules+counter and maps can be found in the Heroes of the Blitzkrieg file section and its ok, but one time a very nice guy ( Big Board Gaming ) allowed me to download from his google drive and i found out a lot of scenarios that i missed completely ( also thanks to my ignorance ).

It could be a good idea? To have a forum where we share our projects and help each other make them, keeping us busy while the Ln'L Lords are making new games for us?

To me it can work, but i'll leave the decision to you all.

I found out, in my numerous attempts to make custom modules that create a Lock'n Load game is very hard and the Ln'L team are very Professionals and they have my admiration and gratitude for all the games they made!

Thank you for reading all of this! I apologyse for my bad english, I'm not an english speaker, i live in Italy and speak Italian, so if any words sounds wrong or disrespectful i apologyse for that and sorry .

A hug to you all, Rydo!

PS: Here's a litte Christmas present

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No need to apologize for your English. Your English is very good.

The Lock 'n Load Forums have a sub-forum that is specifically for what you are recommending. I know you would need to create an account, but it may be nice to have all these goodies in one central location on the LnL site. Here is a link to the forum:

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/forums/lnlt-user-created-sce...

Your preview of China's Invasion of Taiwan looks very interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rydo Dejan
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
No need to apologize for your English. Your English is very good.

The Lock 'n Load Forums have a sub-forum that is specifically for what you are recommending. I know you would need to create an account, but it may be nice to have all these goodies in one central location on the LnL site. Here is a link to the forum:

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/forums/lnlt-user-created-sce...

Your preview of China's Invasion of Taiwan looks very interesting.

Subscribed, i need to get used to it and i like the dark tone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.