$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 132.58

7,768 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49% of Goal | left

Support:

Dan M.
msg tools
In store at the Half Price Books in St. Louis, they had copies of Trains, Trains: Rising Sun, and Planes for $30 each.

HPB e-mailed a 40% off coupon good for today and a 50% coupon good for tomorrow bringing the games down to $18 today and $15 tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hostetler
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr_Magpie wrote:
In store at the Half Price Books in St. Louis, they had copies of Trains, Trains: Rising Sun, and Planes for $30 each.

HPB e-mailed a 40% off coupon good for today and a 50% coupon good for tomorrow bringing the games down to $18 today and $15 tomorrow.

I got Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 for 40% off yesterday (can't make it for the 50% off). It was $35 after coupon and after tax.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle for about $25 with the 40% coupon. I may go grab another one at 50% off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben McGregor
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got Dungeon Saga Base Game ($15) and LOTR Dice Building game ($12) at 40% off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Low
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on the subscribed to the e-mail offers, but haven't seen that coupon come through. Anyone mind sending it to me or posting it so I can go in the San Francisco area today?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Johnson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this works.

http://pages.hpbdirect.com/page.aspx?qs=38dfbe491fab00ea2f00...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gryphon2001 wrote:

I was able to view the coupon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan N

Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmb
I used the coupon to get Pandemic Legacy for 29.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Tillman
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr_Magpie wrote:

I got the last Rising Sun at the Chesterfield location. Thanks, for the post. I tipped you some . Get an Avatar!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Snagged Pandemic Legacy for $27.99 with 50% coupon. Regretting I did not also use 40% coupon on Saturday. Incredible deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KANE K
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Was able to score Lanterns, Steam Park, and Pandemic Legacy with the 50% deal. The employees also shared a 20% entire purchase ad for Black Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My store had a copy of Asia Engulfed and Imperial 2030. With the coupon, I was able to get them for $35 and $25, respectfully. Both were used copies. A bit of shelf wear on Imperial, but the compnents look baby touched;AE didn't even have much shelf wear and, other than being stickered looks unplanned!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Tillman
United States
O Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Advocator wrote:
My store had a copy of Asia Engulfed and Imperial 2030. With the coupon, I was able to get them for $35 and $25, respectfully. Both were used copies. A bit of shelf wear on Imperial, but the compnents look baby touched;AE didn't even have much shelf wear and, other than being stickered looks unplanned!
Any chance you'd sell Imperial 2030?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.