Hero Realms» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zombie/legionnaire card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Enderlin

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got my pledge the other day and am confused about the zombie/legionnaire double sided cards in the promo pack. Why are they double sided? How are they played?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Pickel

Dubuque
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be two additional promo cards, one champion with legionnaire instructions and one with zombie instructions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the_pete wrote:
Got my pledge the other day and am confused about the zombie/legionnaire double sided cards in the promo pack. Why are they double sided? How are they played?

Set them aside before the game, just like fire gems. There are cards that will tell you to put them into play. They are two-sided because they never enter you deck or the trade deck. When they get stunned, they go back to the general supply (like when you sacrifice a fire gem)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Enderlin

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwager
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
wallwaster wrote:
the_pete wrote:

Set them aside before the game, just like fire gems. There are cards that will tell you to put them into play. They are two-sided because they never enter you deck or the trade deck. When they get stunned, they go back to the general supply (like when you sacrifice a fire gem)

Nice. This makes a lot of sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.