Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Harris
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook was a bit weird in whether or not, so I thought I would ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
Lucius Domitius Aurelianus Augustus...Restitutor Orbis!
mbmbmbmbmb
insightfulstrike wrote:
The rulebook was a bit weird in whether or not, so I thought I would ask.

Yes, but Only if the text on the plot card specifically says it does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

What do you mean by, "The rulebook was a bit weird in whether or not"? If you can elaborate, we can help you make better sense of the rulebook.

In the meantime, there are only four "stats" on a Plot Card:

- Income (taken only during Marshaling, and can be banked to ambush or play events during challenges. But doesn't effect challenge strength.)

- Initiative (used to determine who chooses first player for all following phases. Doesn't effect challenge strength.)

- Claim (used to determine how many instances of claim are awarded for a Challenge win. Doesn't effect challenge strength.)

- Reserve (sets the max number of cards you're allowed to hold in your hand at the end of the round. Doesn't effect challenge strength.)

So considering all the above, Jason has the right answer, in his post above!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Harris
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

What do you mean by, "The rulebook was a bit weird in whether or not"? If you can elaborate, we can help you make better sense of the rulebook.

- Income (taken only during Marshaling, and can be banked to ambush or play events during challenges. But doesn't effect challenge strength.)

- Initiative (used to determine who chooses first player for all following phases. Doesn't effect challenge strength.)

- Claim (used to determine how many instances of claim are awarded for a Challenge win. Doesn't effect challenge strength.)

- Reserve (sets the max number of cards you're allowed to hold in your hand at the end of the round. Doesn't effect challenge strength.)

I didn't really know what I was thinking. This post, and the one above it, really helps me understand plot cards, as a really new player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

No problem! All's good. Be sure to come back here with any more questions you may have!

We always have questions... I know I still have a few!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lindsay
United States
Soquel
California
flag msg tools
Lucius Domitius Aurelianus Augustus...Restitutor Orbis!
mbmbmbmbmb
insightfulstrike wrote:
bgm1961 wrote:

I didn't really know what I was thinking. This post, and the one above it, really helps me understand plot cards, as a really new player.

Welcome to Thrones! Questions will never cease. Don't ever feel less than for needing guidance. Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.