Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Smith
New Zealand
Wellington
--------------
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've finally sat down to play my Nightmare Forest: Dead Run game - with great anticipation - and then had a minor question mark about the cards number. ie, how many basic set Forest/Zombie cards are there?

The box says 121, and the Rules Manual says 121 under the Game Contents and 121 under Game Set-up. But the Rules Manual posted in the BGG Files section states 120 in the Game Contents, and 100 in Game Set-up.

I seem to have 101 cards - 30 Zone 1, 30 Zone 2, 30 Zone 3 and 11 Zone 4 (Alligator, Bison, Wolverine, Wendigo, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Wolf, Python, Moose, Boar, Grizzly Bear).

Plus the 10 Collectors Edition Zoo Animals, and the 10 Circus Animals and 10 Holiday/Famous/Silly/Crazy animals that were Stretch Goals.

I'm wondering whether what I have is correct, and the difference is the 2 Stretch Goal sets, which are now counted as basic set contents.

Could someone please clarify for me the correct number and makeup?

Many thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Killingsworth
United States
Bedford
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The combined count should be 121 for the base edition and 131 for the collectors edition.

The CE came with 10 bonus cards.

Sorry the file on the site is out of date.
The manual was published as the base edition (no CE card count).

I just uploaded the corrected manual. It is the press version we used.

Sorry for the confusion and sorry for the delay - just had BGG Con and was a bit worn out.

Thanks
Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
New Zealand
Wellington
--------------
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks very much Dave!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.