Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed this today when checking all my outstanding CMON pledges on the pledge manager.

Naturally, this doesn't necessarily mean that shipping has really commenced, but it does mean that you can't update an address in the pledge manager directly now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Thomas
United States
Palmyra
Virginia
flag msg tools
Check out our journey at http://colinbethanyadopt.wordpress.com
badge
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The First Ideal of the Lightweavers (The Stormlight Archive)
mbmbmbmbmb
mrsuitcase wrote:
I noticed this today when checking all my outstanding CMON pledges on the pledge manager.

Naturally, this doesn't necessarily mean that shipping has really commenced, but it does mean that you can't update an address in the pledge manager directly now.

If I had to guess, it probably means that packing the games into the containers for the ships has commenced. They pre-package/address all pledges at the factory before even loading on ships; this is why you can't update your address anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! We're one step closer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Generally that step means that they have printed off the list of addresses in preparation so things are now completely locked in and cannot be changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.