Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Colpaert
Belgium
TEMSE
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any separate figures for the Pict warriors in the box icluded? I use instead Pict hunters but according to the picture, there should be separate figures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Juri
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In the KS-Version you got separate figures. In the retail-Version you need to use pict hunters and the coloured bases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Alexander is right. And for the KS version, the separate figures are Picts with sledgehammers and they are in the Stretch Goals Box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randomnickname wrote:
In the KS-Version you got separate figures. In the retail-Version you need to use pict hunters and the coloured bases.

Thank you, Beaker Twin. We played it yesterday with just the normal Picts plus bases. Would've given me an excuse to open the other box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Drake
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shoum wrote:
Alexander is right. And for the KS version, the separate figures are Picts with sledgehammers and they are in the Stretch Goals Box.

You know, I did not realize the warriors were in the other box. I've played three games now, and the only things from the KS box I used were the treasure chests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Colpaert
Belgium
TEMSE
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are indeed in the other box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.