Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S P
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After reading through some of the older threads on poker chips, I purchased some mini poker chips from Discount Poker Shop, but I am curious how people store them. I looked for cases and racks but couldn't find any for the mini chips. Nickel coin racks would probably work a fairly well for the size but they are fairly expensive per tray and each one won't hold that many chips.

Does anyone have any tips on storing these mini poker chips in a way that makes it easy to pull them out and use in games? For now, I have them in a Plano 5231 but that's bigger than I need for the 9 colors of chips I bought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
I don't remember what number it was, but I got a plano at walmart that was almost an exact fit. It would probably fit a max of 12 rolls of chips.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S P
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Would you be willing to post a photo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
You might also want to try fishing tackle boxes. They are good at having places with a variety of options of sizes. The smaller sizes wouldn't be too bulky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.