Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Druelinger
United States
Joppa
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Playtesting has gone well with this game. It is difficult to program an AI and it is very challenging. Playtesting has revealed much and is being added to an AI who has beaten me bad last night! Of course it could be from the fact that I was not on my game last night . The goal of this project is to produce pure autonomy for the AI opponent. I believe we achieved this.

thank you
Sean Druelinger
LNL Publishing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear...still on track for December release? Looking forward to playing Day of Heroes with an AI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
theduke34 wrote:
Good to hear...still on track for December release? Looking forward to playing Day of Heroes with an AI.

+1 thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfy Burger
Mali
Bamako
msg tools
+1

I'm really hoping the module will be ready in time for the reprinting of Heroes of Normandy, and that we can get the whole shebang for Christmas. But hey, I can imagine it's a big challenge to get this right, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.